Welcome to BG-PHARMACY.COM. We are pleased to have you here.
The terms are a legally binding contract between the USERS and BG-PHARMACY.COM.
This legal notice (these “Rules”) applies to the entire content of the Website under the domain name www.bg-pharmacy.com/ (called the “Website”) and to any correspondence between you and Arivan & Son Ltd . Read these rules carefully before using the Website. Use of the Website means that you accept these rules, regardless of whether you have decided to register your data with us. If you do not accept these rules, do not use the Website.
Other terms and names:
"User": Any natural or legal person who has ordered goods from the website BG-PHARMACY.COM through the technical means (contact forms) on the site and has agreed to these General Terms.
"BG-PHARMACY.COM" is an online store for goods provided by Bulgarian Pharmacy
"Personal data": Any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
"Processing of personal data": Any action or set of actions that can be performed on Personal Data by automatic or other means, such as collection, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying data.
“Personal Data Subject”: Any individual whose Personal Data is processed.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ONLINE STORE
Art. 3 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering goods from bg-pharmacy.com. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Online Store.
Bulgarian Pharmacy makes every effort to maintain accurate, accurate and up-to-date information in its online store, without excluding the possibility of objective discrepancies or omissions and delays in updating the information. All information in the online store is provided in accordance with applicable Bulgarian law, without warranty from Bulgarian Pharmacy for its integrity and safety from malicious attacks by third parties. The Provider reserves the right to edit its pages and terminate access to them at any time.
The Supplier undertakes to ensure the use of the goods ordered by the customer through the Order Form, in their full quantity and quality according to the data provided by the customer through the Order Form for: customer name, address, telephone, e-mail.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
Art. 4. The supplier in the online store BG-PHARMACY.COM organizes the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of the User, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The User concludes with the Supplier on the website BG-PHARMACY.COM a contract for purchase and sale of goods, at https://www.bg-pharmacy.com. The contract is concluded in English and is stored in the database of the Provider on a website.
(2) Pursuant to the contract concluded with the User for purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier in the online store BG-PHARMACY.COM undertakes to organize the delivery of the ordered goods to the User of the goods specified by him through the interface on the website. Users have the right to correct errors in entering information no later than submitting the statement for concluding the contract with the Provider on the website BG-PHARMACY.COM.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider in the online store BG-PHARMACY.COM agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements under the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the User of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User when filling in the data in the contact and inquiry forms.
You need to fill in and send a form for Contact, Request for technical consultation or Request for service on the website bg-pharmacy.com to order the offered goods.
Art. 7 The user uses the interface of the page BG-PHARMACY.COM to enter into contracts for distance purchase and sale of goods offered by the SUPPLIER on the website.
The contract is concluded in English.
The contract between the SUPPLIER and the User constitutes agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, available on the website of BG-PHARMACY.COM.
The party to the contract with the SUPPLIER is the User according to the data provided when filling in the order form on the page.
This contract is considered concluded from the moment of placing an order of the User on the page and subpages of BG-PHARMACY.COM or acceptance of the General Terms in another explicit way.
For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, the SUPPLIER explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means - loading a page that confirms the order and e-mail to the e-mail of the User.
The statement of conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the User (including electronic) and is not responsible in case the data provided by the User are incorrect or misleading.
The User concludes the contract of sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
(1) Logging in to the ordering system in the online store BG-PHARMACY.COM.
(2) Selection of one or more of the goods offered by the Supplier in the online store BG-PHARMACY.COM.
(3) Providing the necessary data for individualization of the User as a party to the contract.
(4) Provision of data for the delivery;
(5) Confirmation of the order;
You are responsible for your account at BG-PHARMACY.COM.
You are solely responsible for any activity in your account. If you share your account with other people, then the person whose financial information is in the account will ultimately be responsible for the entire activity. If you register as a business entity, you personally warrant that you have the authority to accept the Terms on behalf of the business you claim to represent. Also, already created accounts cannot be transferred.
Protect your password. As mentioned above, you are fully responsible for any activity in your account, so it's important to keep your password secure.
Art. 8. (1) The Supplier and the User shall conclude separate contracts for purchase and sale of the goods, declared by the User, regardless of the fact that they have been selected with one electronic statement and from one list of goods for purchase.
(2) The supplier may organize together and simultaneously the delivery of the goods ordered with the separate contracts for purchase and sale.
Art. 9. When exercising the rights under the contract of sale, the User is obliged to indicate accurately and unambiguously the contract and the goods in respect of which he exercises the rights.
Art. 10. (1) The consumer may pay the price for the separate contracts for purchase and sale by bank transfer or by card in advance, before receiving the ordered goods.
(2) With regard to goods, which are delivered promotionally together with other goods in a set, the price for the set shall refer only in its entirety and shall be inseparable for separate goods from the set.
Art. 11 The rules of this section VI of these General Terms and Conditions apply to Consumers for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale, it can be concluded that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act. electronic commerce and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
(1) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the SUPPLIER.
(2) The manner of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the site BG-PHARMACY.COM.
(3) The information provided to the User under this section is current at the time of its visualization on the website of BG-PHARMACY.COM before the conclusion of the contract of sale.
(4) The SUPPLIER must indicate the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on its website.
(5) The user agrees that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided through the order form of BG-PHARMACY.COM or e-mail.
(6) The consumer agrees that the SUPPLIER has the right to accept full advance payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery (Results of goods and / or goods).
(7) When the SUPPLIER has not delivered the goods, the User has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of the order of the service. In this case, the SUPPLIER refunds, within 10 working days, 100% of the amount paid by the User. The provider refunds the amounts received ONLY by bank transfer. When exercising the right of withdrawal, the costs for returning the delivered goods are at the expense of the User and the costs for returning the goods are deducted from the amount paid by the User under the contract. The Supplier is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods, when the User has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods, other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the SUPPLIER.
(8) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that the ordered goods are no longer available, he is obliged to notify the User and to refund the amounts paid by him so far.
(9) If the Provider makes a significant change in some of the essential Clauses of this Agreement, he is obliged to notify the User immediately. The User undertakes to notify of his decision on the changes made within 3 days after receiving the notification from the Provider. The User declares that the telephone numbers and e-mail specified by him in the Contract are in fact those that can be used by the Provider for fast and irrevocable transmission of the notification.
(10) The acceptance of the changes under the previous point shall be certified by an additional agreement to the Contract.
Nothing in the General Terms and Conditions:
VII. PERSONAL DATA
Art. 12 (1) The Provider takes measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR.
(2) For reasons of security of personal data of the User, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address that was specified by the User at the time of registration.
(5) The User agrees that the Provider has the right to process his personal data in accordance with his Personal Data Protection Policy.
Art. 15 (1) The User and the Provider in the website BG-PHARMACY.COM are obliged to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which became their property in the process of performance of the contract and these General Terms.
(2) The User and the Provider are obliged during and after the expiration of the contract period not to make public written or oral correspondence conducted between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc. can be considered public.
(3) In case of conflict between these General Terms and Conditions in a special contract between the Provider on the website BG-PHARMACY.COM and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall apply with priority.
(4) The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
(5) For the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract, the laws of the United Kingdom shall apply.
(6) These General Terms and Conditions enter into force for all Users on 01.09.2021.
(7) The promo codes for discounts when purchasing products do not apply to goods that have already been reduced or another discount has been applied to them, except for promo codes, which are explicitly mentioned by the Supplier and are used for an additional discount.
Art. 16. How we may use your personal information
Art. 17. We are not responsible for viruses and you should not enter them into the system.
17.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be protected without errors or viruses.
17.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You must use your own virus protection software.
Art. 18. Share your ideas. Your ideas and suggestions are important to us! They can help us improve your user experience as well as our Goods. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials that you send to BG-PHARMACY.COM (excluding your content or items sold through our Goods) are considered non-confidential and are not your property. You grant us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, permanent license to use and publish these ideas and materials for any purpose without compensation.